Express yourself by painting whatever you want! We will be there to show painting basics & the rest is up to you - make sure to come along with a painting idea so you can jump right in!
How it works:
- PICK A TIME & DATE FOR THE PARTY: daily between the hours of 10am & 3pm (1 hour time slot) check our calendar for availability
- HOW LONG IS THE PARTY? 1 hour in total for painting, these sessions are not step by step, but rather on your own to explore painting & have some FUN!
- HOW MANY CAN WE SEAT? 10 max (minimum fees apply, view pricing below for details)
- RECOMMENDED AGE? 7 & up (just so they can sit comfortably on the studio stools & paint on their own)
- painting basics explained/shown by us - the rest is up to you!
- up to 1 hour paint time
- all painting materials needed to complete the painting
- acrylic paint on 8 x 8 inch canvas
- photos taken throughout the session & posted on our Facebook page
- heaps of fun exploring your creative side
- one-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home
- and best of all - we clean up!
Pricing (incl GST):
- $200 (minimum fee) for up to 10 children or less
- Full payment is required to secure time & date (non-refundable)
Food & drinks:
- Food & drinks are excluded in your seat cost and can be purchased separately from the in-studio bar.
- Since this party option is only one hour - food, cake & presents will need to be done at home or somewhere else. If you wanted the studio for 2 hours, view our 2 hour party option above.
- No BYO is allowed as we have alcoholic, low alcoholic, non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free.
Things to know:
- Once you have read all of the information on this page and are ready to book your event, get in touch through the form below and we will send through an invoice for the payment
- Once we receive your payment we will add your event to our calendar
- We will contact you a few days before the party to confirm numbers
- Advise all guests to arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled party time, so they can grab an apron & get settled in before we start painting at the scheduled party time, we will still need to stick to our 1 hour timeframe even if your group arrives late as we may have another event after yours
- We recommend dressing the kids in something you wouldn't mind getting paint on
- Plan to bring paintings home with you after the party, we have drying stations so they are ready to travel