KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES!
We offer a fun and unique experience that creates lasting memories for your child's birthday! Private Birthday parties offer you 2 hours of exclusive use of the Studio with prices starting at 9+ guests. (See Pricing section below for full details. Smaller parties are welcome to book a table at one of our afternoon weekend Public Sessions! View calendar for dates.)
Our parties are fun for everyone, with no painting experience or artistic abilities required to complete the painting as we guide the party-goers through everything step-by-step! We're all about having FUN with the kids and giving them a chance to explore their creative side!
Birthday Party - Details & Pricing (click + to view details ----> )
How it works:
- PICK A TIME & DATE FOR THE PARTY: daily between the hours of 10am & 3pm (2 hour time slot) check our calendar for availability
- HOW LONG IS THE PARTY? 2 hours in total, approx 1 hour for painting & 1 hour for food, cake, presents & social time (we need at least an hour before/after each event to setup & cleanup)
- HOW MANY CAN WE SEAT? 25 max (minimum fees apply, view pricing below for details)
- RECOMMENDED AGE? 6 - 14 (just so they can sit comfortably on the studio stools & paint on their own)
- Exciting & creative birthday party in Christchurch, not to be forgotten!
- Step by step painting instruction given by one of our artists
- All materials to complete the painting, acrylic paint on kid-size canvases
- A whole lot of fun
- Each child takes home his/her one-of-kind artwork (no party favours needed!)
- Photos taken throughout the party and posted to an album on our Facebook page
- Customised Invitations (click to download)
- Best of all - we clean up!
Pricing (incl GST):
- $420 (minimum fee)
- Minimum fee includes your choice of:
- up to 15 guests painting on 9"x12" (any additional @ $28 each.
- OR 12 guests painting on 11" x 14" canvases (any additional @ $35 each)
- OR 9 guests painting on 14" x 18" canvases. (any additional @ $43 each. Recommended for ages 9+)
- $210 deposit (non-refundable) required to secure time & date
- Remaining balance due before party
Food & drinks:
- Food & drinks are excluded in the above cost
- We do allow 'self-catering' which requires the supply of your own food, plates, utensils, serviettes, etc.
- 'Self-catering' can also include non-alcoholic beverages for the kids, but no alcohol can be brought into the studio
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic options can be purchased from our in-studio bar
- Water is provided free of charge
What to paint:
Things to know:
- Once you have read all of the information on this page and are ready to book your event, get in touch through the form below and we will send through an invoice for the deposit
- Once we receive your deposit we will add your event to our calendar
- We will contact you a few days before the party to confirm numbers and a featured painting
- The birthday family can arrive 30 minutes before the party to setup
- Advise all guests to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled party time, so they can grab an apron & get settled in before we start painting at the scheduled party time, we will still need to stick to our 2 hour timeframe even if your group arrives late as we may have another event after yours
- We recommend dressing the kids in something you wouldn't mind getting paint on
- Plan to bring paintings home with you after the party, we have drying stations so they are ready to travel
Plan your kid's birthday party with us today!
- We do not issue refunds under any circumstance, only a studio credit to come back & join us
- We require at least two weeks notice if your event has to be rescheduled, a $20 re-booking fee applies
- Gift vouchers or any discounted offer cannot be used to pay for the party
- Rebooking requests MUST be done by emailing: email@example.com