Thursday, June 2nd, 2022
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Hagley Park in Winter
- Two hour step-by-step painting session
- Light nibbles at the break (refer to FAQ for details)
- All materials needed to complete the painting
- Acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Heaps of fun exploring your creative side
- Photos taken throughout the session
- One-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home
- AND we clean up the mess!
- We ask that you wear a mask on entry and exit. While you remain seated/sipping you're welcome to remove your mask.
- We only allow those who are painting with us to stay and attend the session, after all the experience is to paint and sip!
- We only reserve seats once we have received payment in full.
- Recommended minimum age to attend evening sessions is 14.
- Drinks are excluded in your seat cost and can be purchased separately from our in-studio bar (refer to FAQ for menu).
- BYO is NOT allowed as we have alcoholic, low alcoholic, non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free.
- Our demonstration and display paintings are for your use solely on our premises and must not be reproduced outside of the studio.