Friday, January 21st, 2022
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Van Gogh Mt Cook
- nibbles (refer to FAQ for details)
- 2 hour step-by-step painting session led by one of our artists
- all painting materials needed to complete the painting
- acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- photos taken throughout the session & posted on our Facebook page
- heaps of fun exploring your creative side
- one-of-a-kind masterpiece to take home
- and best of all - we clean up!
- During the ORANGE/RED Traffic Light system, a My Vaccine Pass is required for all guests aged 12 years 3 months and older to join us in the Studio for a Public Session. You are welcome to show us a digital version or printed copy on entry.
- We ask that you scan in wear a mask on entry and exit. While you remain seated/sipping you're welcome to remove your mask.
- We only allow those who are painting with us to stay and attend the session, after all the experience is to paint 'n' sip!
- We only reserve seats once we have received payment in full
- Recommended minimum age to attend evening sessions is 14
- Drinks are excluded in your seat cost and can be purchased separately from our in-studio bar (refer to FAQ for menu)
- BYO is NOT allowed as we have alcoholic, low alcoholic, non-alcoholic options available for purchase and water is provided for free
- Our demonstration and display paintings are for your use solely on our premises and must not be reproduced outside of the studio