June 18, 2017
Assistant Manager/Duty Manager required!
Paint ‘n’ Sip Studio, Christchurch is a creative and fun night out! We guide our guests step by step through a featured painting each night, while they sip on something from our in-studio bar. We are an alternative indoor activity/night out which focuses on being creative, social and having FUN!
We are looking for a very outgoing/bubbly, social, positive and confident person to join our team as an Assistant Manager/Duty Manager.
The position is on a permanent part-time basis. On average, the role will be 16 hours a week with the time split between organising the studio for the upcoming week, helping to grow the business through marketing (social media, newsletters, etc.), stocking/cleaning the studio and working as a Duty Manager during events. Hours may change week-to-week depending on events.
- Hospitality and management experience (at least 6 months experience in a licensed premise)
- Social media experience/knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Very organized with an eye for detail
- Work well under pressure
- Proactive & “Get it done” thinking
- Be team orientated
- SOCIAL, we are ALL about being social
- Responsible & trustworthy
- Flexible schedule (nights/weekends)
- Ability to follow our systems and processes which enables a fun night out/activity for our guests of all ages
- Valid work visa or NZ Residency
- LCQ Certificate & Duty Manager’s Certificate are a bonus but not necessary as we can help get this underway during training
- Painting experience would be ideal but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to help create marketing materials
(only emailed applications will be accepted)
- Email your Cover Letter & CV in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide LCQ/Duty Manager’s Certificate if applicable
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews
- Closing date: Friday, 30 June 2017
- Hourly rate to be discussed based on experience and schedule flexibility
- If there are any questions, please email only.
Amanda Anthony, email@example.com